Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Season 3 !

Spring is here! The weather's been on the cooler side but we did have some sunny days last week. I took the bike out for a short ride on Sunday, my first ride this season. Bike runs great, though I suspect its running slightly rich-might have to put in a smaller main jet or tweak the mixture screw.
In preparation for The Big Out-West trip later this year ( more on that soon!) I purchased some touring gear today. I'd been looking at all-weather touring jackets and finally settled on the Tour Master Transition jacket. It looks great, is waterproof and is loaded with features including vents, armor, multiple pockets and removable inner liner for cold weather. And its very reasonably priced compared to similar jackets by Aerostitch or Firstgear. To go with it, I bought the Tour Master Venture pants. I should be receiving both items next week and I plan to test them out on a 2 day trip riding the back roads in Indiana. Next month, I'll be getting a new helmet- this time I'm going for the modular (flip-up) style full face helmet.

Tour Master Transition


Tour Master Venture

7 Comments:

Blogger Giest said...

Well, well...good to see that you really are alive. ;)

The Tour Master brand is good and shouldn't let you down. Looks like you've got a good set on order. It's definitely something that I have to put on my short list.

I may have gotten a ride a couple of days ago, but it doesn't look like Old Man Winter is done with us yet. It's been snow/raining/hailing all day here and the wind has been brutal. Thankfully the dealership is booked up, so it will take a bit for them to get my tires done.

We going to get any modeling pics when the suit comes in? ;)

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Backroads Indiana? I can make some suggestions, or ... could I tag along? I think you'll be very pleased with the TourMaster/Cortech gear. It is great and affordable.
Brent in Cincinnati.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Praveen said...

The riding gear looks good. Hope to get a set myself one of these days. Guess it feels good to ride after the hibernation :)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Kelly Renaul said...

Great Suits

http://www.supersportsracing.com

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the suit! do you know where i can find one here?

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your article. It had great information. I think you and your readers may be interested in another article I found, about motorcycles and dry eyes.

http://www.whatistheeye.wordpress.com

4:54 PM  
Blogger Nasir said...

This black and white color combination is adorable.

Motorcycle Jackets

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home