Sunday, October 15, 2006

Trip to W.Virginia and Virginia this weekend

Looks like I timed it right! The fall colors in W. Virginia and Virginia's Shenandoah national park should be peaking in the next few days. I plan to set out either on thursday or friday morning (depending on how many days I can take off from work) and return by sunday evening. I'll be camping, unless the weather is really bad, in which case I'll seek a motel. In preparation for the trip I changed the engine oil, filter and (shaft) drive oil today. Here's the trip route from Charleston, WV.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger fozbaca said...

How are you generating your trip maps?

12:55 PM  
Blogger Biker Betty said...

Best wishes for a wonderful trip. I used to live at Andrews AFB, MB and my husband and I loved to drive our cage during this time. We didn't have motorcycles at that time. Autumn in that area is just beautiful. I can't wait to see your pics.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Vinod said...

brian, I use the route mapping tool on www.grouprider.com

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home