Friday, July 15, 2005

Rain rain go away.... !!!

I was hoping to go riding with a good friend of mine this weekend on some of the routes I'd already explored. Being a new rider, he is understandably reluctant to ride on the freeways. And he rides a Kawasaki Ninja 250, so I guess he's not very comfortable doing 3-4 hour rides in a slouched position on his sports bike, as opposed to the upright riding posture of a cruiser. But I had persuaded him to check out last Saturday's route and ride with me this weekend. Too bad its going to be a rainy one. Oh well...there's always next weekend ! Anyway, check out this picture of me in my riding gear. Looks like Darth Vader reincarnated as a biker eh?


Darth Biker?! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ... darth biker it is!!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a whole bunch of darth get-up just for a photoshoot? ;-) Hope its a sunny next weekend ride for you!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Vinod said...

LOL...no, the picture was taken a week ago before I set out on a ride :-)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, your counter takes forever to load up the entire page...

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls must be lining up outside your door Vinod! Love the blog, love the bike, love the get up. We should meet up again soon. Minto and me had a lot of fun hanging out with you. You could ride your bike down to Dallas. Or is that too much for you? Knowing you, it probably isnt. Talk soon.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think you would prefer a more romatisized image, vinod; say Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still. Don't catch a peg.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be: The Day the Earth Stood Still as Vinod Coures By.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home